I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest and I am in love with creating a nautical themed space. So I decided to make a framed pictures of coordinates to my favorite location….Point Prim Lighthouse PEI, Canada.
Here is the Pinterest original
- First step was to collect supplies. You need stencils, markers, burlap and a frame of your choice.
2. Then you need to decide on a location you want to map out. I chose my favorite place Point Prim Lighthouse.
3. Once you chose the location you want to map out the coordinates on the burlap.
4. Then you color in the numbers and letters.
5. The last step in put it in the frame and hang it on the wall. So easy and so cute!