11. Travel more! I am a homebody and I do love it! I like being home and relaxing. I like my couch, my bed and my dog. So being home is great. But I do also enjoying traveling. So whether is it local or far. There will be more trips this year for sure!
12. Sit on a beach for a vacation! That is right! This pale Irish girl wants to sit on a beach for a few days somewhere! This past year all of my vacations consisted of either being with a friend and their kids or traveling to see a friend and their kids! Now I LOVE my friends and I LOVE seeing their kids! But sometimes a vacation needs to be a time where you get to sit and do NOTHING and I believe that should be a on a beach somewhere! That is on my list of things to do…sit on a beach for at least 3 days!
13. Take the Summer Intensive Class with Art Emotion: in Salt Lake City or Cleveland in summer 2021. I have to say 2021 because it takes some planning to get that together. It is at the end of the school year and during recital season so I need to reschedule some things for the following year. But I have wanted to go for a few years now and can’t wait!
14. Visit 3 New England Must See Places. I have lived in New England most my life and I have never seen some places like…Martha’s Vineyard or Block Island. So I will make a New England Bucket List and explore!
15. Learn How to Cross-Stitch. This list makes me feel more and more like an old lady, but it would still be a fun task to learn. I mean…aren’t we always just spending our time preparing to be old?
16. Take a Hand Lettering Class. I would love to be able to do some fancy hand lettering and will take a workshop to make everything I write look oh so pretty!
17. Play Bingo in a Bingo Hall. So silly, but I drive by a church who dies it constantly and when I was doing research into items to do this year this one made me smile! So Bingo with the old ladies it is!
18. See a show on Broadway this year! I would love to see another show on the Great White Way! My plan is to see the Music Man after it opens this year!
I want to leave the last 2 open for inspiration sake! If something beckons me, I want to be open to it!